|The Orpheus Gambit|
|Original Air Date||September 16, 2020|
|Written by||Mark Ganek|
|Animation Directed by||Chad Hurd|
|U.S. Viewership (Millions)||TBA|
|Previous||Robert De Niro|
"The Orpheus Gambit" is the premiere episode of the eleventh season of Archer, being the one-hundred and eleventh episode overall.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Archer's back in the spy game and his first mission is to guard a priceless statue. His second mission, to tell Lana his true feelings. His third mission, to get blind drunk.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Co Starring
- Guest Starring
Cultural References[edit | edit source]
Running Gags / Callbacks[edit | edit source]
- Mention of Cyril's sex addiction
- Cyril says "Jeezy-petes!"
- Suuuprressing Fiiiire!
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Archer has awoken from his 3 year coma
- The death of Woodhouse whilst Archer was in his coma is referenced
- Archer mentions dreaming of being a private eye whilst in his coma
- Cheryl mentions finding something unconventional deeply erotic
- Ray continues to wear a black glove on his right hand, marking his cybernetic replacement
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- First appearance of the Tactile Cane
- The introduction of "New Better Cheryl"
Enhanced[edit | edit source]
- extra details, joke techniques, themes ideas will link to another set of pages
Locations[edit | edit source]
First Appearances[edit | edit source]
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Archer: "Stare into the void, the void stares into me, mostly void stuff"
- Archer: "Woah! Sploosh right?"
- Pam: "Ohhh"
- Ray: "Yeah, we don't do that anymore."
- Archer: "You don't? Uh What, Sploosh? Yo-yo-you have to Sploosh. You all Sploosh, everybody Splooshes."