Season 10 is set in Archer’s subconscious version of space, with "a 1970s vision of the future. It features "all ’70s clunky set design and production design" with the feel of somebody’s "idea of the future from 1970". There are nods to the "prevalent aesthetic at the time, of clackity keyboards and hoses and just overall clunkiness," and not to "Aliens" or "Giger-influenced stuff." Archer’s "not going to know what the future is [like]...he’s going to have a 1970s vision of the future."
List of Episodes
|( v ) Screenshot||Episode Title||Original
|Production Code||Season Ep. #||Overall Ep. #|
|"Bort the Garj"||May 29, 2019||XAR10001||1||102|
|Archer and the crew of the Seamus wake up to the smell of shepherd's pie and see a business opportunity in their new guest.|
|"Happy Borthday"||June 5, 2019||XAR10002||2||103|
|The crew provides entertainment for Bort while Barry-6 tries to crack Archer's safe.|
|"The Leftovers"||June 12, 2019||XAR10003||3||104|
|Pam's sandwich ruins everyone's dinner by releasing something deep inside of them.|
|"Dining with the Zarglorp"||June 19, 2019||XAR10004||4||105|
|Deep in space, Archer and the crew encounter a terrifying cosmic beast. Even deeper, they encounter a self-aggrandizing life coach.|
|"Mr. Deadly Goes To Town"||June 26, 2019||XAR10005||5||106|
|Archer and the crew pick up a hitchhiker and try to convince him to turn his life around.|
|"Road Trip"||July 10, 2019||XAR10006||6||107|
|Daydreams of an interstellar road trip turn into an existential nightmare.|
|"Space Pirates"||July 17, 2019||XAR10007||7||108|
|A voyage home gets interrupted by an alien battle cruiser carrying precious cargo.|
|"Cubert"||July 24, 2019||XAR10008||8||109|
|Archer is convinced a mysterious object is causing the crew to act strangely.|
|"Robert De Niro"||July 31, 2019||XAR10009||9||110|
|When a trial turns into a party it can only mean that Barry-6 has returned.|
- Starring (Edit)
- H. Jon Benjamin as Sterling Archer / Archer MVS (Dream Persona)
- Judy Greer as Cheryl Tunt / Cheryl MVS (Dream Persona)
- Amber Nash as Pam Poovey / Pam MVS (Dream Persona)
- Chris Parnell as Cyril Figgis / Cyril MVS (Dream Persona)
- Lucky Yates as Dr. Krieger / Krieger MVS (Dream Persona)
- Jessica Walter as Malory Archer / Malory MVS (Dream Persona)
- Aisha Tyler as Lana Kane / Lana MVS (Dream Persona)
- Co Starring
- Guest Starring
- Sam Richardson as Bort the Garj (2/9 episodes)
- Dave Willis as Barry Dylan / Barry 6 (Dream Persona) (2/9 episodes)
- Jillian Bell as Glenda Price (1/9 episodes)
- Matt Berry as Mr. Deadly (1/9 episodes)
- Robert Ben Garant as Rudy / Tav (Dream Persona) (1/9 episodes)
- Thomas Lennon as Charles / Tex (Dream Persona) (1/9 episodes)
- Season 10 was ordered along with Season 8 and Season 9 in 2016.
- Season 10: Archer 1999 is the third season to take place fully in Archer's head as a "coma dream".
- The end of this season sees Archer finally awake from his coma
- Season 10 is the fourth season to be a subtitled themed season after:
- In 2016, the creator of Archer, Adam Reed, announced his intention to leave the show after season 10. However, in 2018 it was stated that Archer may be due for more seasons after season 10 and if so, 20th Century Fox will resume production without him.
- The end of season 9 features a 3 minute trailer for season 10. (see below)
- Season 10 will be set in Archer's subconscious version of space, based on his 1970s idea of the future and will be titled Archer: 1999.
- Title reference to ‘70s sci-fi TV series Space: 1999.
- "Unofficial Archer: 1999 Study Guide" from Floyd County Productions employee u/domirillo, which includes some references and inspirations behind the upcoming season.
- The crew insignia for the M/V Seamus features an ocelot as well as the code 934 TXS.
- Crew manifest can be found here.
- Archer: Season 10 on Imdb
- Season 10 Trailer and Air Date fxnetworks.com
- Adam Reed Interview - June 14th 2018 avclub.com
- 'Archer' Renewed by FX Through Season 10 variety.com
- ‘Archer’ To End After Season 10 variety.com
- Reed Interviewindiewire.com
- Adam Reed Interview - June 14th 2018avclub.com
- Archer Season 10 Title indiewire.com
- Unofficial Archer:1999 Study Guide reddit.com/r/ArcherFX