|Mr. Deadly Goes to Town|
|Season No.||Season 10|
|Original Air Date||June 26, 2019|
|Written by||Adam Reed|
|Previous||Dining with the Zarglorp|
Archer and the crew pick up a hitchhiker and try to convince him to turn his life around.
(long summary here)
- Starring (Edit)
- H. Jon Benjamin as Sterling Archer / Archer MVS (Dream Persona) (9/9 episodes)
- Judy Greer as Cheryl Tunt / Cheryl MVS (Dream Persona) (9/9 episodes)
- Amber Nash as Pam Poovey / Pam MVS (Dream Persona) (9/9 episodes)
- Chris Parnell as Cyril Figgis / Cyril MVS (Dream Persona) (9/9 episodes)
- Lucky Yates as Dr. Krieger / Krieger MVS (Dream Persona) (9/9 episodes)
- Jessica Walter as Malory Archer / Malory MVS (Dream Persona) (9/9 episodes)
- Guest Starring:
- Co Starring:
- Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? (1968): Malory asks Krieger if as an android does he dream of electric sheep. This is a reference to the Philip K. Dick novel, "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?" which was the basis for the 1982 movie, Blade Runner.
- The Arrival (1996): Krieger's temporary singularity grenade is similar to the device used by the aliens in this movie which starred Charlie Sheen. The device also created a miniature black hole that removed evidence the aliens didn't want discovered.
Running Gags / CallbacksEdit
- Reality (Non-Dream):Archer remains in a coma brought upon by the events of Deadly Velvet: Part II (s7e10)
- Dream / Reality Crossover:
- (Dream) ... / (Reality) ...
- Dream (Non-Reality):
- non-cultural reference; misc information etc
- extra details, joke techniques, themes ideas will link to another set of pages
- Mr Deadly: "The sole aim of my being is to explode"
- Archer: "Been there, buddy"
- Lana: "We get it, you wanna explode. But if you experienced some stuff, then explode, you'd get the best of both worlds. Maybe you won't wanna explode at all"
- Mr. Deadly: "Unlikely, but intriguing. It is settled, I shall experience... some stuff!"
- (Mr. Deadly, in bed with Cheryl)
- Mr. Deadly: "That was... my god!"
- Cheryl: "Eugh, it's gonna be one of those "
- Mr. Deadly': '"How can sensations that majestic and world-shattering be contained in such strange dangly skin bags?"
- Cheryl: "Did the world shatter for you in the fist ten seconds the second ten seconds, or... huh, no other options"
- Mr. Deadly: "Both! Benefit of two, I suppose. But oddly, I find a limpid rush of passion in myself. And I must tell you... sorry, what was your name?"
- Cheryl (Clearing Throat): "There's some debate on that"
- Person 1: "Quote Here"
- Person 2: "Quote Here"
- Person 1: "Quote Here"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.