|First appearance||Heart of Archness: Part I|
|Voiced by||Patrick Warburton|
|Hair||Brown (greying at temples)|
Former ISIS agent|
Malory Archer (occasional partner)|
Sterling Archer (Possible Son)
- Nick Fury (Marvel Comics): his increasing visual similarity to the Marvel Comics character is noted by Archer.
- Tales of the Gold Monkey (1982): Rip's seaplane and 'sky captain of yesteryear' image are also partially borrowed from this TV show, which is later used as a foundational reference in Season 9: Danger Island.
- Rip owned a seaplane until Archer caused it to crash in the Pacific Ocean.
- He was at one point, though briefly, an ISIS agent.
- He is one of the few employees of ISIS to actually walk away from the organization alive. The other surviving ex-employees are Conway Stern and Rodney Whosits.
- It is hinted that in the past he had a sexual relationship with Malory Archer, approximately 15 years before the start of Season 3. Apparently, he was unable to please her the way she wanted.
- His blood type is A-negative.
- Rip carries an M1911 Pistol with 4 spare magazines.
- He has a great tolerance for pain seeing that he can take a bottle to the face without so much as cringing.
- Rip lost his right eye after it was accidentally gouged out by Noah, who was attempting to stab the currently apprehended Bucky. He was immediately afterward referred to by Archer as "Nick Furious" after his increasing visual similarity to the Marvel Comics character.
- Rip is voiced by Patrick Warburton, who voices Brock Samson on the Adult Swim series The Venture Bros. and Joe Swanson on the Fox series Family Guy.
- He's a fan of the NHL's New Jersey Devils.
Gallery of ImagesEdit
There are 4 images of Heart of Archness (Trilogy)/Rip Riley on this Wiki, visit the Heart of Archness (Trilogy)/Rip Riley gallery to view all the images and screenshots.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.