- This article is about the organization. For the episode, see The Figgis Agency.
|The Figgis Agency|
Advertising flyer created by Pam
|First appearance||"The Figgis Agency"|
|Organization Type||Private Detective Agency|
Cyril Figgis (figurehead)|
Malory Archer (de facto)
|Location||Los Angeles, California|
The secret intelligence organization ISIS formally ended its days of spycraft when the International Secret Intelligence Service (ISIS) had its headquarters raided by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and it was subsequently reveled that ISIS had never been authorized by the United States government. Afterwards, the ISIS agents spent the better part of half a year as cocaine dealers before becoming private contractors for the CIA. This too came to an end following the failure of a mission which ended with the death of Dr. Zoltan Kovacs.
Blacklisted by the CIA, unable to continue as spies, and generally tired of working under contract, the group set out for California. Sterling Archer (and Lana Kane) convinced his mother [[Malory Archer]] to put her money in a new detective agency in Los Angeles. As California state law requires a law degree or a BA in criminal justice, Cyril Figgis assumed the role of CEO of the agency and named it after himself (much to Archer's extreme annoyance).
The agency opened on the top floor of a three-story corner office building. What followed was 3 months with zero clients. Things looked desperate until the agency got its first case involving Hollywood legend Veronica Deane and an enigmatic computer disk marked "Longwater" with very sensitive information.
|Cyril Figgis||CEO||Nerd looking to prove himself|
|Malory Archer||Financier|| - Mother of Sterling Archer|
- An Alcoholic
|Sterling Archer||Lead Investigator|| - Son to Malory Archer|
- Lana Kane's love interest
- Father of Abbiejean Kane-Archer
- An Alcoholic
|Lana Kane||Private Investigator, Lock Picker|| - Sterling Archer's love interest|
- Mother of Abbiejean Kane-Archer
- Voice of reason
|Ray Gillette||Private Investigator, Safe Cracker, System Hacker, Pilot||- Gay cyborg with bionic legs and a robot hand|
|Pamela "Pam" Poovey||Driver, Mechanic, Muscle (maybe occasionally)||Bisexual jack-of-all-trades|
|Cheryl Tunt||Head of Research|| - Pyromaniac & violence fetishist|
- Born from an extremely rich family
- Knows how to take a punch
|Dr. Algernop Krieger||Head Scientist||Enthusiastic inventor with esoteric sexual tastes|
- Archer is told by Cyril that in order to earn his P.I. license, he must complete 2,000 hours of certified investigative work. However, this is incorrect as California requires at least 2,000 hours of investigative work a year for 3 years (for a total of 6,000 hours) in addition to several other requirements.
- Milton, the roving copier/toaster, has made the transition from ISIS to the new agency.
- A Figgis Agency advertising flyer created by Pam, much to Archer's dismay, features a Basset Hound wearing a Deerstalker cap while holding a magnifying glass in its mouth. Pam has nicknamed the dog Furlock Bones.
- Cyril and Archer both agreed that if Archer gets his P.I license, the place would be renamed "The Archer Agency".
Gallery of ImagesEdit
There are 21 images of Figgis Agency on this Wiki, visit the Figgis Agency gallery to view all the images and screenshots.