|Dining with the Zarglorp|
|Season No.||Season 10|
|Original Air Date||June 19, 2019|
|Written by||Shane Kosakowski|
|Next||Mr. Deadly Goes To Town|
Deep in space, Archer and the crew encounter a terrifying cosmic beast. Even deeper, they encounter a self-aggrandizing life coach.
(long summary here)
- Starring (Edit)
- H. Jon Benjamin as Sterling Archer / Archer MVS (Dream Persona) (9/9 episodes)
- Judy Greer as Cheryl Tunt / Cheryl MVS (Dream Persona) (9/9 episodes)
- Amber Nash as Pam Poovey / Pam MVS (Dream Persona) (9/9 episodes)
- Chris Parnell as Cyril Figgis / Cyril MVS (Dream Persona) (9/9 episodes)
- Lucky Yates as Dr. Krieger / Krieger MVS (Dream Persona) (9/9 episodes)
- Jessica Walter as Malory Archer / Malory MVS (Dream Persona) (9/9 episodes)
- Guest Starring:
- To Serve Man (1962): When Price gives her farewell speech, she says it was "my privilege to serve my fellow man". This is in reference to this Twilight Zone episode.
Running Gags / CallbacksEdit
- Cheryl/Carol: While on a rant to herself, Cheryl alternates between calling herself Cheryl and Carol.
- Earballs: While shooting her fighters weapons, she yells 'my earballs'.
- Not My Supervisor!: Cheryl, while trapped outside the Zarglorp, yells "you're not my space supervisor!" at Mallory.
- When asked whether an asteroid storm forced them off course, Archer responds that yes, it was an asteroid storm the size of... eggs, a possible callback to the end of the earlier episode where they jettisoned a lot of eggs from their ship, a sufficient number to destroy another vessel.
- Archer refers to making a drink out of barbercide and hairgel, possibly a callback to an episode in Season 7 where he is seen drinking what he believes in blue curacao and others believe is likely barbercide.
- Reality (Non-Dream):Archer remains in a coma brought upon by the events of Deadly Velvet: Part II] (s7e10)
- Dream / Reality Crossover:
- (Dream) ... / (Reality) ...
- Dream (Non-Reality):
- non-cultural reference; misc information etc
- extra details, joke techniques, themes ideas will link to another set of pages
- Ray: "Is the dehydrated milk up here somewh... the hell are you doing?"
- Cyril: "Killing myself."
- Ray: "Why, other than the obvious?"
- (Cheryl, watching the MV Seamus with the rest of the crew on board being eaten by the space monster)
- Cheryl: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I left my purse in there!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.