|Season No.||Season 10|
|Original Air Date||July 24, 2019|
|Written by||Adam Reed|
|Next||Robert De Niro|
Archer is convinced a mysterious object is causing the crew to act strangely.
The crew of the MV Seamus takes aboard a mysterious, reflective cube which seems to have properties unlike those known to anyone on the crew, including Dr. Krieger. When suddenly the crew finds their newfound object missing, members scatter to hunt down their new bounty. For Mr. Archer, however, the hunt grows more and more confusing with each appearance of characters and clothing that seems out of place yet all too familiar.
- Starring (Edit)
- H. Jon Benjamin as Sterling Archer / Archer MVS (Dream Persona) (9/9 episodes)
- Judy Greer as Cheryl Tunt / Cheryl MVS (Dream Persona) (9/9 episodes)
- Amber Nash as Pam Poovey / Pam MVS (Dream Persona) (9/9 episodes)
- Chris Parnell as Cyril Figgis / Cyril MVS (Dream Persona) (9/9 episodes)
- Lucky Yates as Dr. Krieger / Krieger MVS (Dream Persona) (9/9 episodes)
- Jessica Walter as Malory Archer / Malory MVS (Dream Persona) (9/9 episodes)
- Guest Starring:
- Co Starring:
- Sphere (1998): The shimmering cube is similar to the gold sphere in the movie, which contained an alien intelligence which called itself Jerry. After entering the sphere, Samuel L. Jackson character developed a ravenous appetite—like Carol did after her head was freed from the cube.
- 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968): The strange cube also resembles the monolith discovered at the beginning of 2001 which some interpretations claim is an alien intelligence. A less popular but compelling theory supposes that the monolith symbolizes the movie screen itself. This could symbolize breaking the fourth wall of Archer's dream state as his coma resolves.
- Alien franchise: Carol had a sudden seizure during the feast, just like in the Alien movie before the Xenomorph broke out from the chest.
- Star Trek franchise
- "Isn't it crazy that that little scanner can do all those wildly different tests?" –Archer (making allusion to the tricorder, a staple in the Star Trek franchise performing similar seemingly magical functions)
Running Gags / CallbacksEdit
- Archer's hallucinations of seeing the MV Seamus crew in their prior roles, such as Lana Kane, the rock creature Pam as Pam Poovey and TV's Michael Gray.
- (Space) Phrasing, said by Pam when Malory wonders about Krieger's ultra-long 26-digit security code.
- Reality (Non-Dream):Archer remains in a coma brought upon by the events of Deadly Velvet: Part II (s7e10)
- Dream / Reality Crossover:
- (Dream) ... / (Reality) ...
- Dream (Non-Reality):
- non-cultural reference; misc information etc
- The callbacks to some of the characters 'real' identities may indicate he is coming out of his coma.
- extra details, joke techniques, themes ideas will link to another set of pages
(Krieger typing in a 26 digits long security code to enter the room where Archer is assaulting Lana)
- Krieger: "Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! "
- Malory: "Why the hell is it so long?"
- Pam: "Space Phrasing!"
- Krieger: "That's just how it comes."
- Pam: "Two for it."
- Cheryl: "Oh my god, just reset it, doctor Science."
- Krieger: "WILL YOU SHUT UP? IF I MESS UP, I HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN!!!"