|Original Air Date||September 16, 2020|
|Written by||Mike Arnold|
|Animation Directed by||Pierre Cerrato|
|U.S. Viewership (Millions)||TBA|
|Previous||The Orpheus Gambit|
"Bloodsploosh" is the second episode of Season 11, being the one-hundred and twelfth episode overall.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Archer and the gang attend a martial arts tournament to extricate an international arms dealer. Unrelated, "International Arms Dealer" is what Cyril calls his right bicep.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Cast[edit | edit source]
Cultural References[edit | edit source]
- Punch-Out!!!(1983-to present): Pam refers to Cyril as "Glass Joe." This is a reference to the character from the Nintendo series of boxing video games, Punch Out.
Running Gags / Callbacks[edit | edit source]
- Conway Stern loses his left foot, making this his 3rd severed limb
- Malory slaps someone
- When angry, Archer smashes a glass in his hand
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Archer's coma is repeatedly mentioned.
- Archer references being in space in his coma when talking to Lana about wanting to be on comms.
- When about to crash through the ceiling Archer asks Lana if he's still in his coma.
- Archer and Lana's sexual/romantic history is repeatedly mentioned.
- Cheryl references her fling with Conway.
- The unconfirmed identity of Conway Stern is once again alluded to.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This episode marks the end of 'New Better Cheryl'
- This episode is dedicated in loving memory of Ron Leibman
- Ray's absence is questionable seeing as he is the one with a pilot's license and him not being part of the mission (or episode) is left unclear.
- During Win Lee's first phone call, he speaks to someone called "Yuri". This is possibly a reference to Yuri Orlov, the weapons dealing protagonist of Lord of War.
Enhanced[edit | edit source]
- extra details, joke techniques, themes ideas will link to another set of pages
Locations[edit | edit source]
First Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Win Lee
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Sterling: "Oh man. Pretty sure I have the world's first Karate island boner."
- Lana: "Could you not. We try to keep things professional around here."
- Sterling: "Fine. God. How about, work related erection."
- Lana: "Or like, maybe try not talking about your erection at all."
- Conway Stern: "Pamela, so glad you came"
- Cheryl (interrupting): "Twice."