|Archer Crew Information|
Creator, Executive Producer|
Writer, Director, Voice Actor,
Original Character Designer
|Years Active||2009 thru Current|
|Archer Verse Information|
|Voice of||Ray Gillette • Bilbo • Misc Voices|
|Birth Name||Adam Brooks Reed|
|Date of Birth||January 8, 1970|
|Place of Birth||Asheville, North Carolina|
|Occupation||Writer, Producer, Director, Voice Actor|
|Notable Work||Frisky Dingo & Sealab 2021|
Adam Brooks Reed is an American television writer, director, producer and voice actor. He is the creator, executive producer and writer of the adult animated comedy series "Archer".
Reed started out in the early nineties as a production assistant for the Cartoon Network. There he did odd jobs until he and frequent collaborator Matt Thompson created a show called High Noon Toons in 1994.
The pair would later go on to found the animation production house 70/30 Productions in 1995 where together they would create, voice act, write, direct and produce the animated shows Sealab 2021 ( 2000 ) and Frisky Dingo ( 2006 ). In January 2009 70/30 Productions closed its doors.
- Adam Reed has written every episode of "Archer" except for fifteen episodes in which he had a co-writer.
- 11 episodes of the 15 were co-authored with one other writer.
- 4 episodes of the 15 had Adam providing the teleplay to a story written by another writer.
- Provided the voice for Dr. Ilad Virjay, a East Indian doctor, on Sealab 2021.
- Provided the voice for Xander Crews ( the main hero ) and Killface ( the main villain ) among others on Frisky Dingo.
- Reed and his previous production company also created the animated show The Xtacles ( 2009 ), a spin-off of Frisky Dingo that only aired 2 episodes on Adult Swim before being cancelled.
- Adam Reed also preformed executive producer duties for two additional animated shows, Unsupervised ( 2012 ) and Chozen ( 2014 ) each only lasting a single season on FX.
- In 2016 Reed co-created a pilot episode of another animated comedy series called Cassius And Clay which after initially being picked up by FXX for 10 episodes was later cancelled before first season started.