|Archer Crew Information|
Creator, Executive Producer|
Writer, Director, Voice Actor,
Original Character Designer
|Years Active||2009 thru Current|
|Archer Verse Information|
|Voice of||Ray Gillette • Bilbo • Misc Voices|
|Birth Name||Adam Brooks Reed|
|Date of Birth||January 8, 1970|
|Place of Birth||Asheville, North Carolina|
|Occupation||Writer, Producer, Director, Voice Actor|
|Notable Work||Frisky Dingo & Sealab 2021|
Reed started out in the early nineties as a production assistant for the Cartoon Network. There he did odd jobs until he and frequent collaborator Matt Thompson created a show called High Noon Toons in 1994.
The pair would later go on to found the animation production house 70/30 Productions in 1995 where together they would create, voice act, write, direct and produce the animated shows Sealab 2021 (2000) and Frisky Dingo (2006). In January 2009 70/30 Productions closed its doors.
- Adam Reed has written every episode of "Archer" except for 19 episodes in which he had a co-writer.
- 14 episodes of the 19 were co-written with one other writer:
- 5 episodes of the 19 had Adam providing the teleplay to a story written by:
- Provided the voice for Dr. Ilad Virjay, an East Indian doctor, on Sealab 2021.
- Provided the voice for Xander Crews ( the main hero ) and Killface ( the main villain ) among others on Frisky Dingo.
- Reed and his previous production company also created the animated show The Xtacles ( 2009 ), a spin-off of Frisky Dingo that only aired 2 episodes on Adult Swim before being canceled.
- Adam Reed also performed executive producer duties for two additional animated shows, Unsupervised ( 2012 ) and Chozen ( 2014 ) each only lasting a single season on FX.
- In 2016 Reed co-created a pilot episode of another animated comedy series called Cassius And Clay which after initially being picked up by FXX for 10 episodes was later canceled before the first season started.